The Energy Cleaner - Induce Healing of Tissue Cells
The Energy Cleaner - Induce Healing of Tissue Cells
What It Is:
A therapeutic method and apparatus to induce the healing of tissue cells by an electrical stimulus to a tissue area with the problematic condition by the application of low-density charges of alternate polarities. The apparatus performs the therapeutic function by alternately charging and discharging the cells in 15-minute intervals over periods time from 1 to 12 hours.
Claims What Is Claimed Is:
1. A system for stimulating healing of tissue cells in a patient, comprising:
- a circuit for providing intermittent low voltages of opposite polarities;
- a conductive treatment surface in the circuit that contacts and supports the patient during a therapeutic application;
- a conductive wire mesh electrode communicating with the circuit and adapted to be positioned an optimal distance above the tissue that is designated for treatment wherein the treatment surface comprises a pair of oppositely charged conductive plates to provide a low current electrical field for discharge of corona emanations comprising a patient's aura;
- a Tesla coil and a Kirlian photography device, wherein the tissue includes an aura discharge that is visible by enhancement using the Tesla coil and Kirlian photography device, wherein the electrode position corresponds to the tissue that manifests a health disturbance in its associated aura;
- and means for alternately charging and discharging the circuit to tissue cells of a patient directed to the health disturbance manifested in the aura by said Kirlian photography device.
2. The system of claim 1, wherein the means for alternately charging and discharging the circuit to tissue cells comprises a polarity switch for controlling a current direction in the circuit to stimulate healing by a plurality of polarity reversals for a plurality of intervals in a therapeutic application.
3. The system of claim 2, wherein the power source comprises a direct current source.
4. The system of claim 3, wherein the direct current source comprises a pair of batteries connected in parallel.
5. The system according to claim 4, wherein each of the batteries comprises a 10-D cell battery.
6. The system according to claim 5, wherein each interval comprises a time period of essentially 15 minutes.
7. The system according to claim 6, wherein the therapeutic application continues over a total period of from 1 to 12 hours.
8. A process for patient diagnosis to locate an area of tissue having a malady that is not readily discernible by modem diagnostics, using a Tesla coil with Kirlian photography, wherein a patient is supported on a treatment surface comprising a pair of oppositely charged conductive plates to provide a low current electrical field for discharge of corona emanations comprising the patient's aura that includes color, shape and energy positions, comprising the steps of:
a) applying an electrical field to the patient using the Tesla coil to produce the visible aura;
b) photographing the patient's aura using Kirlian photography;
c) interpreting the aura by finding areas where the aura appears incomplete; and,
d) diagnosing the location of the malady in the tissue associated with the incomplete aura.
9. A process for stimulating healing of tissue by rejuvenation of cells using an apparatus that includes a circuit with a power source for providing intermittent low voltages of opposite polarities; a conductive wire mesh electrode communicating with the power source; a conductive treatment surface on the circuit that contacts and supports the patient during a therapeutic application; and, a means for alternately charging and discharging the circuit to tissue cells of a patient, comprising the steps of:
a) applying a steady state charge to the tissue that manifests a health disturbance;
b) photographing the aura of a patient to determine the area where the aura appears incomplete;
c) locating the tissue associated with the incomplete aura;
d) positioning the conductive wire mesh electrode at an optimal distance above the tissue for electrical treatment to stimulate healing;
e) reversing a polarity of the charge to the tissue for alternately charging and discharging the circuit to tissue cells of the patient and consequent acceleration of tissue healing.
FIELD OF INVENTION
The present invention relates to therapeutic methods and apparatuses, and more particularly to a method and device to stimulate the healing of living tissue by repairing damaged aura.
An aura is an invisible envelope of vital energy, which apparently radiates from everything in nature: minerals, plants, animals, and humans. It is not visible to normal vision, but may be seen by those who are sensitive to these emanations as a halo of light. It often appears as a multicolored mist that fades off into space with no definite boundary, and having sparks, rays, and streamers.
Much of what is purported to be known about the aura is based on paranormal experiences where no scientific evidence has been found to prove its existence. The body does, however, have a magnetic field, a biofield, as it is called, but it is far too weak to account for a light-emitting aura. Even if the field were many times stronger, it still would be insufficient to emit light. It has been theorized that the aura might actually be a form of light that emanates at frequencies beyond the normal range of vision, caused by some yet-to-be-discovered light-emitting substance embedded in living organisms. Another theory suggests that those who are sensitive to these emanations, who say they see the aura, may in fact see the magnetic field, which may register as light, perhaps because of some sort of sensitive magnetic detector in the brain.
Can be used with various pads (additional cost) or using the Bath Tub Method (free).
The Bath Tub Method.
- Fill the bath tub with comfortably warm water.
- Attach a metal spoon to the alligator clip.
- Drop the alligator clip only (not The Energy Cleaner) into the water.
For a hot tub:
- Turn down the temperature to 98 degrees (this may take most of a day).
- Attach a metal spoon to the alligator clip, drop same into the hot tub.
Shipping times can vary between 1-7 business days.